Venue Hire at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery
The 19th-century Grade II listed building of Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery offers a magnificent setting for entertaining and corporate events.
Entertaining at BMAG
- Excellent dining facilities are provided in the Edwardian Tea Room, one of the most beautiful interior spaces in Birmingham. This spectacular dining hall can seat up to 140 guests for a formal dinner or 200 for a buffet.
- When combined with the adjoining Industrial Gallery and Round Room it is possible to cater for up to 500 guests.
- The Museum and Gallery is just a few minutes walk away from the city’s train stations, midway between New Street Station and the major conference facilities at the International Convention Centre and National Indoor Arena.
- Take a virtual tour of BMAG's rooms for hire.
- See Prices and Details for more information.
Edwardian Tea Room
In recent years the museum has played host to a glittering array of VIPs including world leaders and members of the Royal Family.
Find out about venue hire at the Heritage Sites: Aston Hall, Blakesley Hall, Soho House and the Museum of the Jewellery Quarter.