Venue Hire at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery
The 19th-century Grade II listed building of Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery offers a magnificent setting for entertaining and corporate events.
Entertaining at BMAG
- Excellent dining facilities are provided in the Edwardian Tea Room, one of the most beautiful interior spaces in Birmingham. This spectacular dining hall can seat up to 140 guests for a formal dinner or 200 for a buffet.
- When combined with the adjoining Industrial Gallery and Round Room it is possible to cater for up to 500 guests.
- The Museum and Gallery is just a few minutes walk away from the city’s train stations, midway between New Street Station and the major conference facilities at the International Convention Centre and National Indoor Arena.
- Take a virtual tour of BMAG's rooms for hire.
- See Details for more information.
In recent years the museum has played host to a glittering array of VIPs including world leaders and members of the Royal Family.
Edwardian Tea Room
Find out about venue hire at Thinktank by downloading this brochure.
Find out about Heritage Sites by visiting: Aston Hall, Blakesley Hall, Soho House and the Museum of the Jewellery Quarter.
Contact the Conference & Banqueting team
0121 348 8082