For Families and Children
“We’re very proud we can enjoy a beautiful building to do fun things with our family. We always look forward to coming here.”
We regularly organise lots of fun family activities during the school holidays so check the What’s On page and search under Soho House for the latest listings of free event days and drop-in children’s activities.
Family activity at Soho House
In the Visitor Centre
- Seated children’s area with activity boxes to explore together.
- Coming soon - early years rucksacks with finger puppets and rhymes.
In the House
- Children’s guidebooks available for use free of charge.
- Discover the History Mystery Bags in most rooms. Be sure to explore these and find out a little bit more about the objects around Soho House.
- Borrow a house trail which will encourage children to keep a look out for things which they may otherwise miss around the museum.
- Be sure to visit the Family Room, where children can play with Georgian toys, look at books and have fun with jigsaws.
- Hands-on objects and feely bags in the Housekeepers Room.
- Try on wigs and dressing up clothes in The Powdery.
In the Garden
- If your kids love being outside, why not encourage them to complete a Garden Trail? Wildlife and plant trails available.