Blakesley Hall - Group Visits
Blakesley Hall is a striking timber-framed house set amidst a fragrant herb garden and orchard.
A remarkable survival in an urban setting, Blakesley Hall was built in 1590 for up and coming Birmingham merchant Richard Smalbroke. It is an excellent example of an attractive and comfortable home with impressive features such as the uneven Long Gallery, the lavish decorative framing and fine painted cloths. See the wattle and daub panels, climb the twisty old staircase and marvel at the elaborately carved wooden furniture. Discover the atmospheric Painted Chamber with its tester bed and 400 year old wall paintings.
Uncover the fascinating history of the Hall and enjoy the grounds with traditional garden games and our new garden trail.
Group bookings include:
- Either a self-guided or guided tour
- Min group 8 and max group 60
- Coach welcomed by member of staff
- Free admission and hot drink for coach driver
- Free admission to group organiser
- Free familiarisation visit for group organiser
- Coach parking available
- Visit between mid September and mid October for 10% discount
- Book to visit two Birmingham Heritage Sites* for 10% discount (cannot be used in conjunction with other discount)
- Catering can be arranged with site
- Special tours include Christmas Tours, Garden Tour and Families of Blakesley (additional fee may apply)
* Birmingham Heritage Sites are Aston Hall, Blakesley Hall, Museum of the Jewellery Quarter, Sarehole Mill, Soho House and Weoley Castle.
Self Guided Tour: £3 per person.
Easter - end of October, Tuesday - Sunday, 12 noon - 4pm.
Guided Tour: £7 per person.
Easter - end of October, Tuesday - Sunday, 10am - 4pm.
November - Easter, Tuesday - Friday, 10am - 4pm.
Evenings/out of season weekends: Prices available on request.
To make a booking
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry.
Groups Information Pack.